You love cycling? Discover Tignes on your bicycle !
For the Tour de France, come and challenge your calves on the road to the penultimate stage, surrounded by a unique landscape at the gateway to the Parc de la Vanoise.
An exceptional year, since Tignes is also hosting the 56th edition of the Tour de l'Avenir.
Click here to download
A few examples
- Bourg Saint Maurice - Tignes / 31.4 km / 1.450 m difference in height!
- Sainte-Foy-Tarentaise - Tignes
- Tignes - Col de l'Iseran
Check all these routes and many more on the official website of Savoie Mont-Blanc.
GPS info: www.hautetarentaise.com
After the effort, many qualified "Accueil Cyclo" accommodation offers you different services:
- Closed bicycle room
- Provision of small repair equipment
- Laundry room to wash your clothes
- Sports breakfast and lunch
For more information, click here (in French only).
Be safe on the road...
- Weather forecasts Savoie: (+33) 8 99 71 02 73 or lachainemeteo.com
- Check the state of the roads and whether the passes are open or not: Savoie Route
- In tunnels: be safe, be seen (use bike lights and wear reflective clothing). Cycle helmet highly recommended.
Emergency number : 112
Cycling for everyone...
You're more of a MTB rider? Check out more info about the Bike Park!
Looking for an easy path for your family? Head the the "Voie Vert" (green path) around Tignes' lake!