Do you own a second home in the resort?
Are you giving holidaymakers a one-of-a-kind experience in authentic
Together, we can energise our resort!
A happy customer is a customer who will come back. This is why in 2005, Tignes
put in place a special plan with a dual goal:
• Improve the quality of rental properties on offer
• Maximise occupancy within the resort
It’s good for YOU: by adding value to your property you can benefit from a whole
host of special off ers.
It’s good for THE RESORT: the quality of rental properties improves, clients come
• Reduced rates: season ski passes, season car park, cinema tickets, sporting activities, tourist office services…
• Freebies: ski passes, “Pala’fou” sledging, Tignespace activities, entry to Le Lagon…
• Strategic information: visitor statistics
• Reduced rate “Meublés de Tourisme” classification: reduction on the classification and renewal rate.
The benefits presented to each owner ambassador in resort depend on the level of occupancy of the property:
Private use :To register your personal occupancy, come and see us at the office (during the week)or at the reception desk at the Maison de Tignes le Lac (at weekends).
Holiday lettings :
• Your property is managed by a lettings agency: holiday lettings are declared by the agency.
• You rent out your property yourself: register the tourist tax at the town hall (Mairie).
I use my apartment (myself, my family, my friends):
I rent out my apartment :
For example: I stay in my apartment for 7 weeks a year and I rent it out for 10 weeks a year:
I am a Ambassador :
The “Meublés de Tourisme” classification is a national classification that evaluates the level of comfort and features in your apartment.
It consists of 5 categories ranging from 1 to 5 stars and is valid for 5 years.
There are many advantages to classifying your property:
• Taxation benefits: 71% tax relief over 5 years
• Official “meublé de tourisme” title
• More efficient marketing
• New payment method available: holiday cheques
For more information, ask for a classification folder from the Owners’ Area.
Click here to download the new brochure.
Click here to download the "Cerfa" (to fill in to ask for the "meublé de tourisme" classification).
Click here to download the rating criterias.
Click here to download the information sheet to help you prepare the visit.
Click here to download the renovation specifications (2019 budget).