Water sport centre
In summer, the natural lake in the heart of Tignes and its 25 hectares of pure water become an ideal playground for the whole family. Trade in your skis and snowboards for water sports equipment that is just as exciting and safe.
An opportunity to refresh yourself during the summer!
ATTENTION: Swimming is strictly forbidden on the whole lake of Tignes
My Tignes Card
With the My Tignes Card, you have access to a multitude of activities during your stay, including activities at the Base Nautique (excluding Acroland).
i would like to reserve
OPENING OF THE NAUTICAL BASE
The nautical base is located at the edge of the lake, side Tignes le Lac
- From 22/06 to 28/06 : Everyday from 14:00 to 18:00
- From 29/06 to 23/08 : Everyday from 10:00 to 19:00
- From 24/08 to 07/09 : Everyday from 14:00 to 18:00
Opening hours are subject to change depending on weather conditions
RATES FOR NAUTICAL ACTIVITIES
- Pedal boat (30 minutes) : 6,80€ /person
- Canoe 2 seats (30 minutes) : 7,80€ /person
- Stand-up paddle (30 minutes) : 12,00€ /person
- Kayak 1 seat (30 minutes) : 12,00€ /person
- Rental wetsuit and waistcoat (1 hour) : 3,20€ /person
► 1 day : 3,20€ /person
► Season : 23,00€ /person
Good to know
- It is recommended to book your activities in advance to click here
- Life jackets and shorty wetsuits provided
- The building of the nautical base welcomes you with lockers, changing rooms, toilets, showers, and a panoramic terrace
- The lake water temperature is on average 9°C in summer
- You must know how to swim, be in good physical condition and have no medical contraindications
- Swimming is strictly forbidden on the whole lake of Tignes
PADDLE IN THE MOUNTAINS: PADDLE ON THE LAKE OF TIGNES
Whether you want to discover paddling or are already a fan of the discipline, you can practice this activity on the lake of Tignes. Paddling in the mountains is an activity that consists in paddling standing up on a large surfboard. The stand up paddle, also called "sup", is accessible to all, and makes notably work the cardio and the balance. You can also start paddling on your knees, to learn about your equipment.
This sport will allow you to maintain yourself during your holiday in the mountain during summer, while enjoying the magnificent landscape of the natural lake of Tignes, coiled in the heart of the Alps, in Savoy. You will be able to practice paddleboarding in complete safety and will be equipped with a life jacket. You can try sup with your family, as your children only need to know how to swim to try this discipline.
Canoeing, kayaking, stand up paddle or pedal water: try out water sports in the mountains. Of course, total relaxation in the sun is also on the agenda, depending on your mood.