Parking in Tignes
Paid parking from 25 November 2023 to 6 May 2024
In summer and autumn, car parks are free in Tignes. This year, from 25 November 2023, parking in the resort will be charged. Remember to book your parking space in advance!
- General public parking spaces : online sales open on 17 October 2023
- Resident and seasonal season tickets : all information
IN TIGNES, THE CAR STAYS IN THE CAR PARK
Parking is regulated throughout the resort to facilitate snow removal and the movement of delivery and emergency vehicles.
find the nearest parking!
For your convenience, the accommodation, activity areas and shops are near the resort’s 3500 car park spaces located between Tignes les Brévières and Tignes Val Claret.
Take advantage of the drop-off areas to unload your luggage, then leave your car in the car park during French Alps summer holidays and use the free shuttle buses 24/7 to get around the resort!
FOR ELECTRIC CARS
7 spaces are available for recharging electric cars at the resort: 5 spaces in the Lac 3 car park and 2 spaces in the Golf car park.
Access to these spaces is limited by a bar: if you wish to use one of these spaces, first go to the reception desk to collect the key (for a deposit of 30,00€). The 24 hour fee is 15,00€.
POINTS TO WATCH OUT FOR
- Although some of the car parks may appear to be full, there is plenty of parking in the resort. When you arrive at the station, go to the Lac 3 car park shop where we will tell you where to park
- Be sure to indicate your arrival and departure times. Make sure you arrive after 17:00 and leave before 12:00
- You can reserve a parking space for a minimum of 5 days. If your stay is shorter, parking spaces are available at the station. Go to the Lac 3 car park shop where we will tell you where to park
- In winter camper vans are not allowed in the whole resort!