Big -time fun
Located lakeside, the kids’ club welcomes your children from by the following age groups:
- 4-5 years
- 6-7 years
- 8-9 years
- 10-13 years
- 14-16 years
The range of activities will delight the most athletic: trampoline, pedal boat, horse riding, archery, adventure trail, rafting, via ferrata, tennis, miniature golf, football, swimming, rock climbing and hiking. After a day at the kids’ club, children and adolescents will have but one desire: to return the next day!
Activities for little ones
A schedule suited to the needs of 4-5 year-olds has been specially developed. It offers a different theme each week.
Each day is structured as follows:
- Morning: sport and other activities
- Afternoon: creative workshops and group games, plus a snack to boost energy levels.
From July 6th to August 28th 2020
Covid-19: The opening dates may change depending on the health situation and government measures: More info
Kids’ Club information desk, every Sunday:
- 10.00am to 12noon: Inscriptions for the week
- 2.00pm to 5.00pm: other request
Activities start at 9:15am and 1:50pm from Monday to Friday at Kids’ club.
For full day out remember to pack the picnic.
Children’s rates (4 to 9 years old):
- Half a day (if available): €25
- Full day (if available): €38
- 5 half-days: €95
- Full week (monday to friday): €150
- 10 half-days: €170
Teenager rates (10 to 16 years old):
- Half a day (if available): €28
- Full day (if available): €45
- 5 half-days: €110
- Full week (monday to friday): €175
- 10 half-days: €210
15 % off from the 3rd child
15 % off from the 3rd week
Child care from noon to 2.00 pm (from 5 children minimum - no meal included) : €12
Information: +33 4 79 40 04 40