Consult the conditions relating to the My Tignes card
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AND SALE
POINT OF ATTENTION
Please note the following information before booking certain activities.
- Bookings: Bookings can be made up to 48 hours in advance. No last-minute bookings (less than one hour before the activity) unless there is availability directly on the activity site.
- Certain activities cannot be booked: rifle shooting, pedalos, trampolines, Lagon (swimming pool), ski lifts. Please go directly to the activity site.
- CANCELLATION: You can cancel up to 4 hours before the activity from your customer account > 'My reservations'. After this time, cancellations are no longer possible.
- Equipment can be loaned free of charge at certain sites, and directly from the Plage des Sports in exchange for a deposit: see the equipment available for loan.
- Equipment hire is not included for the following activities: tennis, rolling machines (skateboards, scooters, draisies, etc.), squash, table tennis (Tignespace).
- Swimming is not permitted on the entire lake. Water temperature averages 9°C in summer.
- Lifejackets and shorty wetsuits are supplied with all water sports activities.
- The water sports centre has lockers, changing rooms, toilets, showers and a panoramic terrace.
Canoe - Kayak - Paddle
- From 3 to 8 years old : children must be in the boat with one of their parents.
- From 8 to 14 years old: children may be on their own if one of their parents are on another boat at the same time.
- From 14 to 18 years old: the child may be alone in the boat if one of their parents have signed a parental authorisation form.
- Under 12 years old : children may be in the boat with one of their parents.
- 12 years old and over : children may be alone on the pedalo if one of their parents have signed a parental authorisation form.
- This activity is not included in the purchase of your My Tignes Card.
- Activities accessible from the age of 10 (depending on the size of the person).
- From 10 to 13 years old : children.
- 14 years old and over : adult.
- You must be able to swim, be in good physical condition and have no medical contraindications. If in doubt, don't hesitate to contact us: 04 79 40 29 92
- The big slides are accessible to adults and minors with parental authorisation.
- Staff reserve the right to refuse access to certain slides if safety conditions are not met.
- For safety reasons, it is forbidden to wear clothing (T-shirts, dresses, etc.) over or under wetsuits.
- Swimming costumes are compulsory.
- Lifejacket and wetsuit provided.
Rackets sports (squash & table tennis)
- The ping pong activity can be booked at Tignespace and not outside.
- Each player must have a My Tignes card, even if several players choose to play on the same court.
- Clear-soled sports shoes must be worn for squash.
- Squash is forbidden to under-16s unless accompanied by an adult and under the latter's full responsibility.
- The hire of squash or table tennis rackets is not included when you book your activity with the My Tignes card:
- Squash racket : 3,00€
- Table tennis racket : 2,00€
- Open to children aged 7 and over.
- Le pas de tir adulte est accessible from 10 years old.
- This activity is open to 14 years old and over.
- Tee-offs every 30 minutes.
- Course duration: approximately 1 hour for 12 holes and approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for 18 holes.