You love cycling? Discover Tignes on your bicycle !
For the Tour de France, come and challenge your calves on the road to the penultimate stage, surrounded by a unique landscape at the gateway to the Parc de la Vanoise.
An exceptional year, since Tignes is also hosting the 56th edition of the Tour de l'Avenir.
A few examples
- Bourg Saint Maurice - Tignes / 31.4 km / 1.450 m difference in height!
- Sainte-Foy-Tarentaise - Tignes
- Tignes - Col de l'Iseran
Check all these routes and many more on the official website of Savoie Mont-Blanc.
GPS info: www.hautetarentaise.com
After the effort, many qualified "Accueil Cyclo" accommodation offers you different services:
- Closed bicycle room
- Provision of small repair equipment
- Laundry room to wash your clothes
- Sports breakfast and lunch
For more information, click here (in French only).
Be safe on the road...
- Weather forecasts Savoie: (+33) 8 99 71 02 73 or lachainemeteo.com
- Check the state of the roads and whether the passes are open or not: Savoie Route
- In tunnels: be safe, be seen (use bike lights and wear reflective clothing). Cycle helmet highly recommended.
Emergency number : 112
Cycling for everyone...
You're more of a MTB rider? Check out more info about the Bike Park!
Looking for an easy path for your family? Head the the "Voie Vert" (green path) around Tignes' lake!