Big -time fun
Located lakeside, the kids’ club welcomes your children from July 7th to August 30th 2019 by the following age groups:
- 4-5 years
- 6-7 years
- 8-9 years
- 10-12 years
- 13-15 years
The range of activities will delight the most athletic: trampoline, pedal boat, horse riding, archery, adventure trail, rafting, via ferrata, tennis, miniature golf, football, swimming, rock climbing and hiking. After a day at the kids’ club, children and adolescents will have but one desire: to return the next day!
Activities for little ones
A schedule suited to the needs of 4-5 year-olds has been specially developed. It offers a different theme each week.
Each day is structured as follows:
- Morning: sport and other activities
- Afternoon: creative workshops and group games, plus a snack to boost energy levels.
From July 7th to August 30th 2019
Kids’ Club information desk, every Sunday:
- 10.00am to 12noon: Inscriptions for the week
- 2.00pm to 5.00pm: other request
Activities start at 9:15am and 1:50pm from Monday to Friday at Kids’ club.
For full day out remember to pack the picnic.
Children’s rates (4 to 9 years old):
- Half a day (if available): €22
- Full day (if available): €35
- 5 half-days: €90
- Full week (monday to friday): €145
- 10 half-days: €160
Teenager rates (10 to 15 years old):
- Half a day (if available): €25
- Full day (if available): €42
- 5 half-days: €105
- Full week (monday to friday): €170
- 10 half-days: €200
Child care from noon to 2.00 pm (from 5 children minimum - no meal included) : €9
Information: +33 4 79 40 04 40
Inflatable structures "Marmo Jump"
Don’t forget to take your children to Marmo Jump on the lake shore. This amusing soft play children’s area offers an array of inflatables, including a giraffe, panda and frog ball pool.
At Tignes le Lac
10 minutes: €2