You can scream:
at 2100m, nobody will hear you anyway!
How about a full weekend of skiing and getting scared with your friends?
On October 31st 2019, come and celebrate Halloween in Tignes and have fun being frightened!
Do you think you can keep calm? Think again: we bet we can make you jump!
- From 8.30am: bring your costume to ski on the Grande Motte glacier!
- 2pm to 6pm: free creative workshops for children at the "Le Lagon" swimming-pool
- From 4pm: free face-painting for everyone at the "Le Lagon"
- From 5pm: the water of the Lagon swimming-pool will turn blood red!
- From 4.30pm to 8pm: DJ + Pool Party at the "Le Lagon" swimming-pool*, refreshment bar - Come all dressed up: face-paiting artists will transform you!
*Fee payable: presale tickets available (5€), or €6 on site. On this special occasion, there will be one unique rate for everyone (no swimming-pool nor wellness subscription card access).
Other Halloween celebrations
- Friday, November 1st, 6pm-10pm: Halloween party for children (in the picnic room at the bottom of the Tovière gondola, Tignes le Lac), organised by the parents association 2100%.
- Saturday, November 2nd, 1pm-6pm: mini rollerblade disco party (Tignespace, Tignes le Lac), organised by the Festivities Committee. Drinks, waffles, crepes. Rollerblades to rent on site (€5).
Contact us: we're looking for volunteers!