SEE YOU IN TIGNES 1800 FOR THE VILLAGE FESTIVAL, 2022 EDITION!
August 14TH 2022
Every summer in August, Tignes organizes its unmissable "Fête du Lac". Mark your calendars!
This year, the "Fête du Lac" (lake festival) will be held on August 14th, 2022
On the PROGRAME
Snack and refreshments at lunchtime and in the evening (by the Amicale des pompiers)
- 2.00pm - 6.00pm : Sand tournament (beach volleyball, beach handball and roundnet)
- 2.00pm / 3.30pm / 5.00pm : Creative kite (from 4/5 years old) and glider workshops (from 6/7 years old) -> registration on site at 1.30pm for every session - Amphitheatre
- 3.00pm - 4.30pm : Pedal boat race (registration required on site from 2.30pm) -> start of the race at 3.00pm
- 5.00pm - 7.00pm : Soirée Barge : cancelled due to the weather
- 8.00pm - midnight : Concert in the amphitheatre followed by a DJ
- 8.00pm - 10.00pm : Les Creatles
- 10.15pm - midnight : DJ Mika AKF
Unfortunately, the fireworks initially planned cannot be fired because of the current drought and the high risk of fire. The prefecture of Savoie has indeed issued a decree banning fireworks in the department.