The highest golf course in Europe
Located 2100 meters above sea level
Tignes golf course offers a unique course in France. With a 5km long fairway running along the montainside, the 18-holes course consists of an authentic playground highlighted by the architect P.VALANT. Rich in a series of obstacles such as lakes, streams and gullies, this unusual course offers exceptional views on the glacier, the lake and the surrounding montains.
- Adult green fee : 53€
- 1/2 green fee : 38€ (before 10.00am or after 4.00pm)
- Children green fee : 40€
Tignes golf course's team provides you with different packages to suit all levels :
- Beginners lessons from 3 to 5 days : 180€ / 260€ (4.00pm-6.00pm)
- Advanced lessons from 3 to 5 days : 230€ / 350€ (09.30am-11.30am)
- Private lessons for all level
Perfect your swing at one of the 15 mats, including 4 undercover. A putting green area will also test your skills !
- Bucket of balls : 4€
- Discovry lesson : 10€ (on monday 11.30am-12.30pm)
Located in the heart of the site, the mid golf course will allow you to discover this sport through a simplified and shorter course.
- Adult / children entrance : 8€ / 4€
Last but not least, children and adults will enjoy Tignes mini golf course as they follow the path strewn with information about the local flora and fauna. A fun and friendly activity to share with family or friends.
- Adult / children entrance : 6€ / 4€
- Sportignes card : 1 free access !
Download here our competiton calendar 2016.
Golf course open every day from june 25th to september 4th 2016 8.30am-6.30pm.
Mini golf and mid golf open every day from july 2nd to agust 28th 2016 10.00am to 07.00pm.
Have lunch on restaurant du golf : +33 (0)4 79 06 42 96