GET FREE ACCESS TO THE TIGNES-VAL D'ISERE BIKE PARK
Enjoy Tignes - Val d'Isère Bike Park from July 1st 2017 to September 1st 2017.
Enjoy unlimited trails and MTB lifts with Tignes and Val d’Isère thanks to 5 free lifts:
Refer to the "Practical info" to check the dates and opening hours of each lift.
IMPORTANT: all MTB trails (even those dedicated to beginners) ask for:
- A specific equipment (MTB designed for downhill, all mountain or cross-country)
- Specific body protections: helmets are compulsory and other body protections highly recommended (for your bakc, knees, elbows, hands etc.)
- Basic knowledge in mountain biking, that you can learn from an instructor who will remind you the ABC of MTB before getting you to discover the trails of the Bike Park (green, then blue etc.).
- Downhill (DH): green, blue, red and black trails
Just like the ski pistes in winter, downhill trails show different levels of difficulties. Never tried downhill? Green trails are perfect for beginners accompanied by an instructor. Already had a go at DH? Think blue trails to improve your skills. Mad about MTB? Have fun on the red trails. Expert? Fill up with adrenaline on the black and double black trails!
DOUBLE BLACK: elite
- All mountain (AM) (ex. enduro):
All mountain trails go mainly down but can feature some portions going uphill and are quite technical. Best for experienced riders!
- Cross-country (XC):
Both cross-country tracks feature ascents and descents as well as flat portions. For tough riders!
- Assess your level thanks to three green, blue and red modules lines at your disposal before heading to the “big” Bike Park
- Have fun on the dual slalom
- Show off your best tricks in safety on the MTB airbag
- Try many activities, such as skateboarding, BMX or rollerblading on the skatepark.