Get lured in!
At an altitude of 2,100 metres, the naturally formed lake in Tignes is a prime spot for both experienced and beginner anglers. Brown trout, rainbow trout, lake trout, all thrive there. In Tignes recreational area, six other high altitudinal lakes offer the quiet of their equally rich fishing grounds to fishing enthusiasts.
A real challenge
Still a novice? Fly fishing guides can teach you in the art of angling – one that will quickly become a passion. During your stay, you might give some thought to participating in a fishing competition. Without a doubt, you’ll enjoy this refreshing and relaxing way to experience the mountains. Chances are you’ll take the bait!
- Daily from 7am to nightfall from June 20th 2015 (Please note: the opening of the resort is June 27th).
Fishing competitions :
Sunday 2nd August 2015
- Children’s fishing day pass (under 14): €6
- Adult fishing day pass: €12
- 6-day pass (not necessarily consecutive): €54
Lake Tignes fishing day passes are sold at these locations:
- Maisons de Tignes le Lac & Val Claret: open 9.00am-7.00pm
- Fishing chalet: 7.00am-9.00am (lake fishing day passes only)
Closed from Monday 11th October 2015