Buckets of fun
Whether a slightly wild at heart novice or a seasoned freestyler, Acroland is sure to send your adrenaline level surging. Expect original freestyle flips and endless fun!
On the shores of Tignes’ Lake, you’ll get a chance to use the latest equipment for even more fun:
- The Blob Jump: C.A.T.A.P.U.L.T you several meters above Tignes’ lake! The "Jumper" jumps from a platform on a giant air cushion (12m x 3m) and hurls in the air the "Blobber" sitting at the extremity of the cushion with a reception in the Tignes Lake.
- Hot jumping slide: slide down on your back or belly and finish with an acrobatic jump in the lake.
- Lake jumping ramp: on skis, snowboard, BMX, ATB or inline skates, you’ll build your momentum on a 35-metre ramp before attempting a spectacular flip. Freestyle skiing champions train here every summer in the interim period before winter.
Tignes le Lac, by the lake
Opening times (every day):
- From June 25th to July 2nd and from August 20th to 28th 2016: 2.00pm to 6.00pm
- From July 3rd to August 19th 2016: 1.30pm to 6.30pm
The opening hours may change depending on weather conditions.
Rates for 2016 summer (1 hour session)
- Hot jumping: €10
- Lake jumping: €15
- Blob jump: €10
Access to the activities from 12 years old (depending height and weight)
Equipment provided on-site
>>> Good deal: with your Sportignes card, enjoy free access depending of crowds to water-jump, hot-jumping an blob jump! Conditions apply.
Site monitored by Henry Authier, fresstyle ski former champion, specialist in acrobatics, inventor of Hot-Jumping... You can trust him!
Information: +33 4 79 40 04 40