The indoor climbing wall in Tignespace is the most amazing playground for climbers of all levels:
- Bouldering wall where you can warm up and invent endless “bloc” moves at low heights, without a rope or harness
- Beginner routes where you can try out climbing without going higher than 8 metres from the ground with a climbing instructor.
- For the initiated to high-level climbers there are 16m-high routes, graded from 4c to 8b and fun overhangs to liven things up and make reaching the top a real challenge.
It’s time to go and play!
Ropes, harnesses and belay systems are not provided.
Climbing shoes are compulsory.
Powdered chalk is strictly forbidden. Liquid chalk is recommended (on sale at the Tignespace reception).
A climbing licence or multisport insurance that includes climbing for each climber and person who is belaying is advised to access the bouldering and beginner walls.
- 1 adult/child* admission (under 12) €5/4
- 10 adult/child* admissions €35/25
- Shoe hire €3
- Climbing insurance (1 day) €2.50
- Seasonal and annual membership available.
*Climbing wall accessible to minors under certain conditions. More information is available from the Tignespace reception.
From August 29th 2016 to September 30th 2016
Open from monday to friday from 10am to 9pm
From October 1st 2016 to May 8th 2017
Open everyday from 10am to 9pm