Slip on your skates...
NEW! Were you used the natural ice-rink on the lake? This winter, discover the brand new 300 m² synthetic skating rink in the Tignespace sports centre. Grab your ice skates!
Its strong points
- Consistent sliding properties thanks to a synthetic self-lubricating material (more information)
- Usable with any type of skates
- No more weather problems: the skating rink can open everyday, even when the temperatures get warmer or there are heavy snow falls outside
- A new activity to practice indoor when the weather is a bit groomy.
Did you know*?
A conventional ice rink represents: 25.200 Kw, 30.000 L of water, 15.375 L. of gasoil and 8,5 T of CO2.
A synthetic skating rink represents... 0 Kw, 0 L of water, 0 L. of gasoil and 0 T of CO2 !
Closed for the season
- Child admission (ice skating rental included): 4€
- Adult admission (ice skating rental included): 6€
Bonus: enjoy free access to the skating rink with a 2-to15-day Tignes & Val d'Isère ski pass.
*comparison between a conventional and synthetic (Xtraice) 300 m² skating rink for a month.