At 2100 metres of altitude, they take advantage of the natural playground and prepare their sports meeting. Take your agenda !
Focus on training course summer 2010
- The Olympique Lyonnais - From June 27 to July 11, 2010
It's been already 13 years they come in Tignes for training and to get some fresh air !
OL Pro : from june 27 to july 7
OL Youth Elite : from july 5 to 14
New : for the first time in altitude, a friendly match is planed on july 7 in Tignes against Servette from Geneva, the higher match in Europe ! "Eric Cantona" pitch, Tignes Val Claret, 5p.m, free access.
- Stade Français - From july 24 to 30, 2010
For the fifth time, the "Dieux du Stade" will be in the resort for a week.
Friendly match : for the second consecutive time, they finish the week with a friendly match against the LOU (Lyon pro D2), july 29 in Tignes. Let's meet at "Eric Cantona" pitch, Tignes Val Claret, 7p.m, free access.
- LOU - From July 27 to 29, 2010
Before their friendly match against the Stade Français, the rugbymen will work up a sweat on Tignes's pitch since july 27.
- Top 14 and pro D2 referees - From august 24 to 27, 2010
Nearly 35 referees will blow one's whistle for Tignes's fresh air during their training course.
They also take advantage of Tignes's benefit this summer
- Seat racing French federation - From August 2 to 15, 2010
More than 30 athlete will be in Tignes to prepare World Championship in New Zealand in october 2010.
- Football team of FEURS - From July 11 to 17, 2010
- Annecy foot - From august 22 to 23, 2010
- Annecy rugby - From september 3 to 5, 2010