Things to do in Tignes
You can scream:
at 2100m, nobody will hear you anyway!
How about a full weekend of skiing and getting scared with your friends?
On October 28th and 29th 2017, come and celebrate Halloween in Tignes and have fun being frightened! Zombies are heading to the resort for an action-packed weekend... Adrenaline guaranteed!
Do you think you can keep calm? Think again: we bet we can make you jump!
Book your Halloween package: coming soon.
On the programme
- Zombies will welcome you at the bottom of the funicular and on the terrace of the Panoramic altitude restaurant
- Ski on the Grande Motte glacier; access thanks to the funicular... that will be decorated in the colors of Halloween! Come dressed up and win goodies!
- Horror car-park, a 100% adrenaline entertainment in the car-park of Tignespace (13 years and more, parental supervision is recommended for minors)
- Bloody Pool at the "Lagon" swimming pool... Possibility to have a swim into the red water** of the pool, don't forget your bathing suit!
- Horror movies screening (in French)
- Insects tasting and buffet meal
- Halloween party at Tignespace (16 years and more)
* Subject to changes
**The red color doesn't stain
Back to the images of the 2016 edition