YOU ARE A PROPERTY OWNER IN TIGNES?
Do you wish to renovate your apartment in it's ENTIRETY (new walls, floors, ceiling, white goods, furniture and all other furnishings and fittings)?
Apply for a subsidy!
200€ per m² for the first 20m² and then 100€ per extra m².
The subsidy is paid at the end of the renovation by the Tignes commune or the STGM after a visit which confirms that the renovation specifications have been respected and after fulfilling the conditions of a "Meublé de Tourisme " classification.
For example, for an apartment of 30 m²:
- The renovated floor area is: 30 m²
- The amount of the subsidy will be: (20 m² x 200€) + (10 m² x 100€) = 5000€
- Who carries out the work?
There are two possibilities :
- -Formula 1: You do the renovation by yourself in which case you must present invoices of minimum 8 000 € HT for the investment of the work.
- -Formula 2: The work is undertaken by a tradesman or company of your choice in which case you must present invoices of minimum 12 000 € HT for the investment of the work.
- What are the steps to benefit from a subsidy?
1. Initial contact with the Tignes Property Owner’s Department
2. Visit of your apartment (free and without obligation)
- Presentation of the work requirements
- Reminder of the contract terms and conditions
3. Signing of the contrat
4. Start of the renovation work :
- By a renovation company of your choice or
- By yourself
5. Completion of the renovation before the month of December
6. 2nd visit of your apartment in order to :
- Verify that the renovation specifications have been respected
- To rate your apartment in « Meublé de Tourisme » at the cost of €108.
- Copies of the nominative invoices must be given to TIGNES DEVELOPPEMENT
- The electrical certificate of conformity must also be given to TIGNES DEVELOPPEMENT
7. Payment of the subsidy