BACK TO CLASSICS!
The famous Academy of classical music "MusicAlp" is settling down in Tignes from July 20th to August 22nd 2016.
Scheduled for the students: piano, violin, viola, harp lessons, clarinet etc... with internationnaly renowned teachers.
And for you: many free concerts you don't want to miss!
Chamber music (8:30pm to 9.30pm - except July 27th: 8pm-9pm - auditorium, Tignespace):
- July: 23rd, 24th, 26th (conference and introduction by Frédéric Lodéon - in French), 27th (8pm to 9pm), 28th
- August: 3rd, 4th, 7th, 8th, 14th, 16th, 18th, 19th.
Special concerts (8:30pm to 10pm, auditorium, Tignespace):
- July 26th: introduction by Frédéric Lodéon (in French) - with an interlude
- August 6th: Janoska Ensemble - with an interlude
- August 13th: "Filigrane" - no interlude
And also: concerts by the students of the academy!
1:30pm - 7pm, auditorium, Tignespace:
- 29th and 30th of July
- 9th and 10th of August
- 20th and 21st of August.
More info about the Academy: MusicAlp official website.
Tickets will be available for FREE in the Maisons de Tignes le Lac and Val Claret every Saturday for the concerts of the following week, as well as in Tignespace right before the concert if there are still tickets available.