Very sporting holidays
During your summer stay in Tignes, discover a place no sport enthusiast can resist: the Sport Beach. Activities here are varied and the challenges to take on many, with a trampoline located near the tennis courts and playing field next to the children’s recreation area. It’s the ultimate for all-around athletes!
A summer of challenges
Throughout the summer, the Sport Beach is animated by holidaymaker challenges. Beach football, beach volleyball, beach rugby, tennis and table tennis are all offered and unlimited depending of croweds, as well as petanque. Life’s a beach in Tignes!
Like the tightrope walker, come to improve your sense of balance in our slake lines!
Come to discover our Lavachet activitie's area : volley-ball, ping-pong, pétanque, baby-foot, archery, trampoline, tennis, paddle-tennis, slakeline (new this summer 2015), equipment lending
From summer 2013
The tennis-paddle at Lavachet activitie's area and Lognan area (Val Claret)! Come and discover this new funny activity - Accessible for all!
Balance bike in rental for under 5 years: 2€ / hour
Trampolines, water sport, beach football, tennis, tennis-paddle, beach volleyball, miniature golf, football, hot-jumping, crazy air bag, archery… In summertime in Tignes, enjoy unlimited access to more than 20 sports at the resort with 'Sportignes' card.
This card comes free with your reservation for any stay.
To learn more about 'Sportignes' card:
Information: +33 4 79 40 04 40 (or ask your host)
The Sports Beach: from Saturday 27th June to Sunday 30th August 2015
Lavachet activitie’s area: from Saturday 4th July to Friday 28th August 2015
Opening times (every day):
The Sports Beach
- From 27th june to 3rd July 2015: 10.00am to 12.00noon and 2.00pm to 6.30pm
- From 4th July to 21st August 2015: 9.30am to 7.30pm
- From 22nd to 28th August 2015: 10.00am to 6.30pm
- From 29th to 30th August 2015: 2.00pm to 6.30pm
Schedules may change depending on weather conditions.
Lavachet activitie’s area :
- From 4th to 10th July 2015: 10.00am to 12.00noon and 3.00pm to 7.00pm
- From 11th July to 21st August 2015: 10.00am to 12.30pm and 2.30pm to 7.00pm
- From 22nd to 28th August 2015: 2.30pm to 7.00pm
The opening hours may change depending on weather conditions.
Access free of charge:
- Football, handball, hockey, volleyball, badminton : (registration required)
- No reservations required for basketball court
- Tennis: refer to rates.
Skateboards, rollerblades, scooters and balance bike in rental: 2 € / hours
>>> Good deal: enjoy free access to the courts with your Sportignes card! Conditions apply.
- On-site registration; see instructors