On Thursday, July 31st, the best cliff divers in the world were back in Tignes for a breathtaking show !
Dive into the lake from a helicopter and jumps into a swimming-pool from gondola 20 metres high: even that was not enough to scare those hot heads, who would do anything to give you a big thrill.
The divers team
- Cyrille OUMEDJKANE – 12th at the FINA Worl Championship in 2013 and 5th at the Red Bull World Series in 2011
- Artem SILCHENKO – Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series winner in 2013, 5th overall in 2014
- Orlando DUQUE – 10-time World champion, first FINA world champion ever in 2013 in Barcelona, double world-record holder, 3rd overall at the Red Bull Cliff Diving 2014
- Gary HUNT – Three-time Red Bull Cliff Diving World series winner (2010, 2011 and 2012), 2nd overall in 2013
- Blake ALDRIDGE – 3rd at the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series in La Rochelle, 6th overall in 2014