• 9.30-10am: Enrolment at the partner village Saturday morning. Withdrawal of lift passes and frame stickers.
• 1pm: Race briefing
• 1.30pm: Start of the first special, followed by 2 specials in the afternoon.
• 8pm: Debriefing and briefing for the following day.
• 8.30pm: Dinner in the marquee for a mega « Pasta party ».
• 7.30am: Breakfast
• 8am: Race Briefing
• 9am: First start followed by 5 specials throughout the day
• 5.30pm: End of the event, BBQ or buffet at the partner village
• 6pm: Prize giving
Freeride in mountain bike style …
Inspired by the freeride ski competitions, the Freeride Mountain Bike Tour, that took place on the 18th and 19th July, was open to competitors, amateur and professional The mountain circuit was devised around several staging posts, including Tignes. On the programme: over two days, in teams of two, the participants discovered the Bike Park resort whilst taking part in original challenges.
The highlight of the show? A helicopter tour that will take the mountain bikers and riders to the grand finale of this friendly weekend, where amateurs and professionals can share their experiences!