Order your cards directly online from your owners account or directly from your rental agency.
The cards are valid from 27th June until 30th of August 2015.
What activities can you enjoy?
The Sportignes Card is your pass to try and enjoy more than 20 sporting activities during your holiday in Tignes!
"BEACH" activities such as beach soccer, beach volley, catamaran...
"FAMILY" activities, such as pedal boat, swimming pool, trampoline...
And of course "ORIGINAL" activities, such as water-jump, hot-jumping, blob jump, stand-up-paddle, Crazy Airbag...
There are activities for all tastes and levels, children and adults!
Now the tricky thing will be to choose what to start with...
- Acroland (from 12 years old) : Water jump, Hot jumping, Blob Jump
- Archery (from 6 years old)
- Beach soccer
- Beach volley
- Football practice area
- Multisports practice area
- Squash (access from 10.00 am to 1.00 pm)
- Tennis (Sport Beach and Lavachet activities area) - tennis rackets rental not included
- Paddle Tennis (Sports Beach) - Paddle Tennis rackets rental not included
FREE ACCESS DIRECTLY ON SITE
Possibility of queues depending on the crowds.
- Air rifle shooting (adult card only)
- Beach soccer (outside opening hours of the welcome point)
- Beach volley (outside opening hours of the welcome point)
- Crazy Airbag (from 8 years old)
- Football practice area (outside opening hours of the welcome point)
- Mini-golf (1 entrance per card)*
- Multisports practice area (outside opening hours of the welcome point)
- Swimming-pool of the Lagon (2 entrances per card)
- Tennis (Val Claret activities area and outside opening hours of the welcome point) - tennis rackets rental not included
- Water sports centre : pedal boat, kayak, canoë, stand-up paddle, catamaran
Important: Owners must order the sportignes cards on behalf of the occupants of his/her apartment. No cards will be given to the occupants without online pre-booking by the owner.